Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dragon Dressing Recipe


My bowl of Dragon Dressing

Dragon Dressing (Raw)
Grapefruit juice – ½ cup
Parsley – small bunch
Sundried tomatoes – 4 pieces
Rapadura sugar – 1Tablespoon
Honey – 1 teaspoon
Ginger - thumb
Onion - half
Parsnip - 1

Blend raw.
Serving suggestion: over avocado and snow peas/peas, on boiled quinoa, and sprinkled with
Gomazio (toasted sesame seeds ground a bit with seaweed sheets and Himalayan Salt…EASY!)
OK – so I went out to the deck for better light to photograph my Dragon Dressing – and while I was bending over trying to focus the camera I heard the pitter patter of George’s little feet. I looked up and there he was peeping up at me (see photo 2).  You can see it is George – see his crooked knee and the patch of brownish skin down his back that didn’t quite finish shedding before he went to sleep for the Winter.






No comments:

Post a Comment